Australia's longest-running conference for macOS and iOS developers and designers, /dev/world/2017, returns to Melbourne for its tenth year! We've been working for years to build a community that also welcomes tinkerers, artists and scientists. Software isn't just about making money with in-app purchasescome and see a wider world. /dev/world/2017 workshops run on Monday, 28 August 2017, followed by the conference on Tuesday, 29 August 2017, and Wednesday, 30 August 2017.
- Sal Soghoian
- Marc Edwards (Bjango)
- Russell Ivanovic (Shifty Jelly)
- Matt Gallagher (Cocoa With Love)
- Jake MacMullin (Stripy Sock)
- Living With App Transport Security
- Inside Macintosh
- Massive View Controller, who are you and what have you done to my architecture?
- Add Intelligence to Your Next App with Cloud Services
- No Excuses: Continuous Integration in 25 minutes
- Accessibility: Why are we still talking about this?
- Intro to Promises in Swift
- Building a mobile app with React Native and Node.js
- Oops, I cracked it again!
- Designers are from Mars, developers are from Venus
- What The Hell, What Do You Mean I Have A Personal Brand?!
- How to succeed as a Red Shirt without even dying
- Building Better Views
- Stability Through Rapid Growth
- Making your mark in the iOS / Mac Open Source Community
- Accelerating Your Development Workflow with React Native
Workshops will run the day before the conference begins, on Monday, 28 August 2017, and are included with all tickets.
- iOS app checkup
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) for iOS
- Technical Speaker Training
The conference will be held at RMIT Swanston Academic Building in Melbourne.
/dev/world is run by the AUC. It is not an academic conference, and is designed for everyone working on iOS and Mac OS X software. Got questions? Feel free to email the organising team via devworld AT auc.edu.au or learn more about the AUC on our website.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Stainless Steel Sponsor
/dev/world/2017 sponsors and supporters are highly valued members of the community, and the event would not be possible without them. Please note that our sponsors do not necessarily endorse each other. If you'd like to sponsor /dev/world/2017, or enquire about a future event, please email sponsorship AT auc.edu.au